Memorial plaque in Stity (Schildberg) cemetery showing the name of Eduard Katzer.
We thank Hannah Hildebrandt for the picture:
Handwritten records by Otto Scholz (dated March 26, 1981, source unknown)
- Market town (village until 1849) Mährisch Rothwasser
- founded under the name of Kleinheroltice before 1400 and expanded around 1563.
- Mährisch Weißwasser was founded in1590.
- Hof- Dorflenz: originally a glassworks estate
- Dorf Herautz first mentioned in 1398.
- Dorf Friese: first mentioned in 1334. The oldest village in Friesetal.
- Mährisch Karlsdorf first mentioned in 1665. the youngest village in
- Schönau: first mentioned in 1567
- Schildberg first metioned in 1334.